Let the chaos begin!
OK, it's not going to be all that bad. And not that chaotic. As a matter of fact this is not a blog but a serial of some characters I havent yet made up. Their struggles, their triumphs, their endless cups of tea. I dunno - I haven't as yet thought it all through. But i liked the idea of creating an online soap - creating characters - their depth - their stories.
Enjoy.
Over and out
PS - as annoying as it may be, due to the way blogger is you will have to start from the bottom and read the tales upwards. So try not to ruin each heart-stopping edition by catching a glimpse of the plotline as it unfolds before your very eyes.
Enjoy.
Over and out
PS - as annoying as it may be, due to the way blogger is you will have to start from the bottom and read the tales upwards. So try not to ruin each heart-stopping edition by catching a glimpse of the plotline as it unfolds before your very eyes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home